Every consumer you would like as a client has a mobile phone.
Here are the slides from a brand new webinar that describes what lawyers must to do reach this super-connected audience and to convert them into clients. If you don’t have a mobile presence for your law firm, these consumers will not find you or your law firm.
Our presenter, attorney Larry Bodine, narrated these slides in a webinar on February 12 in a practical and info-packed program. You will learn learn:
- 5 new ways consumers are using cell phones
- Creating “mobile moments” and “brand experiences” that generate files
- 5 essential elements of a mobile website
- The web technology that is driving traffic to mobile sites
- Getting positive online reviews with a mobile phone
- How personal injury and criminal defense firms especially benefit from the mobile web
- 2 trillion text messages are sent every year. Did your firm send one?
- A new warning from Google about mobile unfriendly sites.