- Click play below to learn new developments in mobile marketing in an interview of Larry Bodine, LawMarketing.com founder, by Editor in Chief Cindy Greenway.
- Check out the webinar coming up on February 12 – Mobile Marketing Tactics to Convert Consumer Clients.
New developments in mobile marketing:
- The change in the mindset of consumers -- people are accustomed to starting the purchase process on a mobile phone. Half of all mobile searches result in a purchase.
- Creating "mobile moments" -- convey your message so it can absorbed in a single glance.
- A bad mobile experience on your site likely means the consumer won't be back.
- Online reviews -- ask your clients to complete a positive review on their mobile phone, so the review doesn't show up with the IP address of the law firm.
- Google is warning website operators to warn them if their sites are not mobile friendly .
Register now for the free webinar February 12: Mobile Marketing Tactics to Convert Consumer Clients.